Fake Vendors and Nonsense in the Market....

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Are going to stop.

Starting January 1 2019, enforcement of the rules, as we on the Staff have been harangued about, will begin in earnest. If you're suspected of selling commercially and you get caught without being a Registered Vendor, you'll get a warning. Get caught again, and the Marketplace will magically disappear for you. If you get caught up in the sweeps as a non-registered vendor, the onus of proof that you're not will fall on you. If you can't prove beyond a doubt that you're not selling commercially, then you will be considered a commercial seller and will be expected to become a Registered Vendor.

If you lose your Marketplace privileges for unauthorized commercial activity, you WILL NOT get it back until you register as a Vendor. There's no negotiation on this.

Also, there's been a disproportionate amount of unbridled jackassery in various FS threads in the Marketplace. Same rules in effect. You'll get a warning, and if you do it again, you'll log in to find that the Marketplace just magically disappeared for you. Unlike vendors however, you'll have no way of getting it back.

You all wanted me to clean this site up, well here it is. I have a few more new staff members to announce soon as well.

Edit- And I'm sending this out as a mass blast notification. "I didn't know" will not be accepted as an excuse.

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
Reactions: FMA4ME and Matteus

halfmoon_bay

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 9, 2008
Oakdale
Some of these folks should be a vendor especially the fluctuation of stingrays coming in lately and being offered on here. Just saying.

Reactions: Chicxulub

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Some of these folks should be a vendor especially the fluctuation of stingrays coming in lately and being offered on here. Just saying.
The issue of some ray "hobbyists" effectively being farmers at this point is something I intend to discuss with JK47 JK47 and neoprodigy neoprodigy

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Good to see the rules enforced to keep things the way they are supposed to be.
But what I really want to is....am I the only one that had to google "harangued"?? :hitting:
Our leader is an articulate one

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store