Favorite Datnoid of all time

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
The last time I was there about two weeks ago they had 4 bar dats . im not sure if they still got anymore now, if anything may be leftovers
I would love to visit the place.I used to try to hype myself up into taking a ride up there but haven't gotten around to it.Gone are the good old days of day trips to different shops throughout New Jersey and Delaware.
The tolls and gas is just too high these days.

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
I would love to visit the place.I used to try to hype myself up into taking a ride up there but haven't gotten around to it.Gone are the good old days of day trips to different shops throughout New Jersey and Delaware.
The tolls and gas is just too high these days.
I used to something similar when I had a company car and gas card- fill up Friday and cruise between Massachusetts, Albany area, southern VT and southern NH, sometimes CT and RI too all weekend

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I used to something similar when I had a company car and gas card- fill up Friday and cruise between Massachusetts, Albany area, southern VT and southern NH, sometimes CT and RI too all weekend
Good times,I used to have those as well... my travel range was much more limited but I certainly made do lol.

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
Good times,I used to have those as well... my travel range was much more limited but I certainly made do lol.
You’re closer to Jersey than I am and that’s a treasure trove. Where I was living it was no more than 2 hours- Tiny states in New England half the towns near me has fewer than 5000 ppl so you get trade offs

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You’re closer to Jersey than I am and that’s a treasure trove. Where I was living it was no more than 2 hours- Tiny states in New England half the towns near me has fewer than 5000 ppl so you get trade offs
Yeah,there are still a few shops there that I have wanted to visit but haven't gotten around to.Back before the gas and tolls started to get out of hand I would drive up to SharkAquarium about once a month.That was a hour and a half drive each way but I loved that place!

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

CrazyPhishMan

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2017
Massachusetts
Yeah,there are still a few shops there that I have wanted to visit but haven't gotten around to.Back before the gas and tolls started to get out of hand I would drive up to SharkAquarium about once a month.That was a hour and a half drive each way but I loved that place!
To put it into perspective my “LFS” is 50 miles away. Used to be there weekly, even helped bag when they were busy but now it’s once every few months

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I agree, it will be nice if they have an stock list up in their website… that way u can just see what u want and go on.
They did a few times back when they were active vendors here.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store