Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think OP is beating his hotdog to a dead horse
Yep,Lord knows he's made his feelings on the subject well known in the other troll thread.He stated his opinion on the subject so why can't he just move on?

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
i don’t even know if OP really even has a thing against feeding hot dogs to fish, I think he’s just trolling or maybe attention idk. But one thing though I haven’t seen him reply. Probably still playing with his hotdog.
Yep,Lord knows he's made his feelings on the subject well known in the other troll thread.He stated his opinion on the subject so why can't he just move on?

• Haha
Reactions: Polyaddict86

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
In his other thread he stated that he was late in replying to the posts because he has a life outside of MFK and apparently we don't...anyhow,here in Philly Dietz and Watson hotdogs are the best.

Reactions: Dloks

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
So let me get this straight I make a post that is in no way an issue but yet you're calling me a jerk. Cool.

As a moderator on mfk I would think that being toxic is not part of your job description. I would vote to have you removed as a moderator but I know it's not going to do any good.
Well let me put things in perspective.
You start a thread for no other reason, other than to flame a fishkeeper, who is doing his best to rescue. Now that's toxic.

The thread was closed when there were personal attacks being made, you had at length discussed about feeding sausages to fish, and many of our members to the best of their knowledge have given their opinion.

But now you have opened this thread to continue to rant, and this time have also attacked a moderator Gourami Swami Gourami Swami , this shall end here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store