Fei feng for sale Colorado

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
hey everyone I still have my fei feng that i am trying to sell. I will be going to the greely/fort collins area tomarrow and would be happy to bring this with me if anyone is interested. He is around the 5" mark and eats flake food, frozen krill and TONS OF ALGEA. I will check this board tonight for posters. please pm me with contact info so I can call you and arrange pick up. I would like $40.00 for him. thanks

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
well i live in Brush Colorado which is much closer to nebraska.. Just for your info be very carful about a group of these. the reason i am selling it is because fei fengs hate each other and my two were fighting.. you might get it to work but you would need a large group to dispurse the aggression.. let me know if your interested

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
I am about 125 miles from ogallala thats about all of Nebraska that i know. I only have the one fei feng to get rid of.. what do you have for a trade?

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Crenicichla...haha....thats all i have right now really...don't want to get rid of any of my psittacus....only have three left. Was actually thinkin of gettin rid of some of my xingu II cuz they are causin problems with my other pikes...annoyin me.

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
althought they are cool fish I am just not into the pikes or any cichlids really. I would be willing to drive a little for delivery but i can't go very far. Still interested?

f242

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2006
Iowa
still available? shipping an option? i think i'm too far to meet, i'm in Iowa.

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
I would be absolutly lost about how to ship this fish sucsessfully. I would rather not ship him

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store