Feb 11, 2021
Have you tested your water?
Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
If yes, what is your nitrite?
If yes, what is your nitrate?
30ppm
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
31-40%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every two weeks
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
Hey thanks for taking the time to read this and any advice is much appreciated. I have a 20 gallon tall. With hang on back filter for up to 30gal. Also installed a dual spongefilter to add for oxegen. It is heavily planted with hornwort, apotogen, dwarf water lily. I cut out a bunch of excessive growth gave good 80% water change and have been medicating with api melafix. And api pimafix for 2 days now. I have about 12 guppies left and a handful of ghost shrimp also 1 pleco. I kept losing guppies and being new thinking some kind of aggression was happening because the fins were tattered and torn. It was after i kept losing and realized a kind of white fuzz also accompanied the fins missing that i started treatment. I have battled ich before and actually saved a few heavily affected cichlids. I salt bathed them and im thinking about giving my guppies a salt bath also may save them. Any tips appreciated!

20210213_034633_HDR.jpg

20210213_034603_HDR.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store