Firefox update

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
This morning I did a firefox update, now firefox won't open. I was wondering if others had this problem?

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Use Chrome, problem solved :)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Mine is fine....

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
I got a new Firefox update a few weeks ago and the only problem was it blocked the uBlock origin ad blocking program I've been using and I had to download it again. I did notice I get a message on Win10 when I get updates that it wants me to change my search engine from Firefox to MS Edge but I just ignore it.

What OS are you using? My boyfriend heard rumors that Windows 10 is changing their safety features and that may impact the use of Firefox, Safari and other search engines.

Warborg

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2009
Austin, Texas
I got a new Firefox update a few weeks ago and the only problem was it blocked the uBlock origin ad blocking program I've been using and I had to download it again. I did notice I get a message on Win10 when I get updates that it wants me to change my search engine from Firefox to MS Edge but I just ignore it.

What OS are you using? My boyfriend heard rumors that Windows 10 is changing their safety features and that may impact the use of Firefox, Safari and other search engines.
I'm using Windows 7

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store