First batch of yellow lab fry!!!!

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
Congrats.... did you deliver them or it came out naturally?

I have 2 batches of about 90 each.... still do not know what should I do with it

Cichlidcrazy18

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2019
Vermont
Congrats.... did you deliver them or it came out naturally?

I have 2 batches of about 90 each.... still do not know what should I do with it
After extensive research and my little girl holding for 20 days, I ended up being the dr here, lol. She had lost significant weight and was not looking very healthy, she is pretty young and not exactly the most dominant of fish to begin with, she was very docile and my male lab was/has/is torchering the poor thing by chasing her everywhere, but she looks great, besides some fin nippage, she has her own special place to hide that he cant get to, so shes doing rather well, and the babies are magnificent, so I think it's safe to say this round was a win!!! Lol... that's a ton of babies you got there, wow!!! What does one do with so many fish??? Anyone???

Galantspeedz

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2017
I have not decided what to do.. likely just give away

If this is your first batch, it is possible that next batch will be more

Cichlidcrazy18

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2019
Vermont
I have not decided what to do.. likely just give away

If this is your first batch, it is possible that next batch will be more
I think she actually swallowed her first batch, mostly because I was extremely uneducated, and had no idea she was holding and moved them from a 29 bowfront to a 55, I noticed she looked funny but I only had them for a cpl weeks at that point, so I was completely oblivious. They are in a 75 now and by summer will be in a 125.

Cichlidcrazy18

Exodon
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2019
Vermont
Don't worry you will learn from experience and get better and better
Thanks, I'm really glad I found this site, without it, all my fish would most likely not be with us anymore, its def been tough, especially since I jumped right in and loaded right up, but I love every gallon of dirty water and every nasty little poo I suck out, it's really an awesome hobby, and even better now that there is people to share it with!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store