first datnaiod

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good looking thinbar,did you get it from a shop?

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
Good looking thinbar,did you get it from a shop?
No, he didn't get it from a shop, he rode with me to buy my dat and the guy had this one for sale also (see marketplace) we each came home with one! I'm a bad influence on Cribs8239 Cribs8239 hahaha. The person we bought them from had them for a bit. I'm pretty sure they originally came from monster aquaria in NJ

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
No, he didn't get it from a shop, he rode with me to buy my dat and the guy had this one for sale also (see marketplace) we each came home with one! I'm a bad influence on Cribs8239 Cribs8239 hahaha. The person we bought them from had them for a bit. I'm pretty sure they originally came from monster aquaria in NJ
Haha oh okay....I was just going to suggest treating it for parasites if it was recently bought from a shop as oftentimes thinbars come in loaded with them.

Reactions: Bigfishnut

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
Haha oh okay....I was just going to suggest treating it for parasites if it was recently bought from a shop as oftentimes thinbars come in loaded with them.
I figured that might be what you were getting at...the fish seems pretty healthy and eating well

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store