First time Imported -Cruciglanis Pacifici

Killduv

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I managed to pick up seven of these fish from Oliver Lucanus. He said I am the only person to have these in the world besides another person. The other person has only two.
Hopefully I can breed these later. I do have a breeding report on the smaller Micoglanis Iheringi. I may breed in a similar fashion.
Also I posted two feeding videos

Video 1 - YouTube
Video - YouTube

image1 (1).jpeg

image3.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Yellowcat

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Feb 17, 2010
SoCal
Great to see a newly described species imported for the first time and obviously doing so well, congratulations!

fishguy1978

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2020
Washington
Very nice. I have a solo Micoglanis Iheringi. Good luck with the breeding project.

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
I managed to pick up seven of these fish from Oliver Lucanus. He said I am the only person to have these in the world besides another person. The other person has only two.
Hopefully I can breed these later. I do have a breeding report on the smaller Micoglanis Iheringi. I may breed in a similar fashion.
Also I posted two feeding videos

Video 1 - YouTube
Video - YouTube

View attachment 1446281

View attachment 1446284

View attachment 1446285
where can I buy fish from him?

Killduv

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Very nice. I have a solo Micoglanis Iheringi. Good luck with the breeding project.
Those little bumblebee cats are hilarious. Cute little things. Thanks I will need luck in this breeding project for sure.

where can I buy fish from him?
He has a store Belowwater in Canada. You can find it online.

Great to see a newly described species imported for the first time and obviously doing so well, congratulations!
Thanks they are doing great. They eat a good bit as well. They go nuts for frozen food and pellets.

KATALEKEEPER

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2020
Brooklyn, Ny
sorry one more question! Is the stocklist what he has up on the website?

No need to say sorry at all. Contact him through email to be added to his email list for stock.
cool thanks! ... I'm really sorry man. Last question I promise. Do you mind giving me his email? I cant find it on the website. Thanks.

No need at all to say sorry. I am here to help. You can say Gerry from Toronto referred you to him. His email address is Oliver fish@belowwater.com
thanks sooo much dude!

He got back to me and I got the list thanks sm!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Killduv
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store