Fish feeding

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
I have totally 16 fishes where 8 frontosas are about 4to 6 inches and 2of them are about 8inches and few King Kong parrots and I feed them twice daily once at 8am and afternoon 1pm I need to know abt the feeding bcuz I am new it's been only 2 weeks I set this tank and they r doing well with feeding twice a day I feed them north fin and hikari bio gold plus

ad88

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
Oklahoma
What's your tank size and how big are your fish? Feeding should change from Juvenile to adult age from multiple feedings a day with a fasting day every week to one meal a day once they become larger.

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
What's your tank size and how big are your fish? Feeding should change from Juvenile to adult age from multiple feedings a day with a fasting day every week to one meal a day once they become larger.
I have totally 16 fishes where 8 frontosas are about 4to 6 inches and 2of them are about 8inches and few King Kong parrots and I feed them twice daily once at 8am and afternoon 1pm I need to know abt the feeding bcuz I am new it's been only 2 weeks I set this tank and they r doing well with feeding twice a day I feed them north fin and hikari bio gold plus

Ashfro

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2019
Bangalore
240 gallons

ad88

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
Oklahoma
I would probably cut back to one meal a day for the frontosas. How old are your kkp?

ad88

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2013
Oklahoma
I would also check your water parameters with your tank being only a few weeks in to ensure your tank has fully cycled.

Reactions: jeaninel
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store