Fish pics

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Super pix -- why don't you shock us sometime with a blurry, out of focus shot, you know just to make us normal photographers feel good? :)

In all seriousness though, that second pic is jaw dropping :ROFL:Wow.
:ROFL:

Thanks mate

Reactions: tlindsey

Akeno071

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 11, 2015
That Tigerfish is terrifying.
Amazing pictures, but also terrifying.
Wow, "Such big teeth you have," said LIttle Red Riding Hood. I wonder if you or anyone else has ever gotten chomped by one of these?
Quick google search comes up with an "its rare but yes", I don't blame them when they look like that either.

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Wow, "Such big teeth you have," said LIttle Red Riding Hood. I wonder if you or anyone else has ever gotten chomped by one of these?
My stint with this one was hardly 3.5 years, was hardly 1.5" when I got him, he crashed and died when it was 11-12 years, my blunder added a flagtail to his tank, flagtails are skittish and make others skittish.

So he was small, and always scared, never showed ant Territorial behaviour, in my limited experience I have found the armatus to be a lot more territorial

Reactions: tlindsey

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
Some shots of my first tigrinus, unfortunately, I lost this one, it had damaged its head, and had a bent snout for a few weeks before it started swimming weird constantly, and then just died.DSC_9009.jpg

DSC_9018.jpg

DSC_9003.jpg

DSC_9011.jpg

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india

Attachments

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Wow beautiful pics and fish! That channa is awesome I see pics of that species and its my dream fish colors! Which species is it? Channa are not legal here so never really did an research on them to tell what kind any are just basics.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store