Fish Story logo ideas and help

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Mind-blowing stuff, Jibran, as all your photos! But these must be cream de la cream? Thank you so, so, so very much! I could see several of these images as workable already.

Reactions: headbanger_jib

headbanger_jib

Doomsday Device
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2007
india
I[QUOTE="thebi[QUOTE="Niki_up, post: 8341
Sure go ahead

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Another idea for the mixing pot. My rough sketch gives you the idea but obviously you'd use jibrans image. I think the placement of the lettering is pretty good, though the font size/style could change. It gives you your preferred circular shape too.

Another touch you could had but I wasn't sure if it was a bit gimmicky or not is to have a speech bubble coming from the fishes open mouth saying 'welcome'.

20210513_075704.jpg

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Thank you much guys.

I too liked the photo of the mahseer with an open mouth, as well as the tig and the TSNxRTC hybrid, the latter would be close to perfect if it was an adult RTC. The photo is perfect. The barbels positioned ideally! Jibran floored me with that one! :)

Just thought I'd share another one of my "design ideas" from back in 2015: the whole logo on the background of another general fish shape (just quickly drawn in "Paint") or an actual carp; kinda silly of course :)

Emblem 3.pngEmblem carp.png

Last edited:

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
Hi Jibran, headbanger_jib headbanger_jib here is one variant of our logo with your most excellent barca photo made into a 2x3ft or 60x90cm street / business sign for an entrance from parking lot into our humble venture. Paid $136 with shipping. By MyParkingSign.com in the USA. FDOT Federal Department of Transportation grade, aluminum, original 3M materials, 10 year warranty against fade.

How do you like it?

I just downloaded the photo from this thread, so your watermark is there too. Maybe I should have asked for the barca snakehead photo without the watermark, but IDK how it works and I don't want to disrespect your work, labor, and friendship.

May I ask whether you'd be willing to to take our collaboration further and let me use your any other photos on the MFK (this thread and others) for:

[1] other variants of the logo (same thing more or less, different fish of yours in the center),

[2] as well as to decorate our up and coming website (it's a free website on WordPress)?

Of course, I will be letting you know and showing you what photos and how I'd use them and your copyright and photography would be properly acknowledged / advertised on the website.

With time, if God is willing and we open for business and start getting some revenue, we could compensate you for the logo, advertisement, and website images. Also with time, if we started selling T-shirts, etc. with our logo or other custom-themed T-shirts bearing your images (we'd design them together with your input or at least with your awareness), you would get a share of the revenue from the sales. Just probing your thoughts at this point.

100_9678.JPG

thebiggerthebetter

Senior Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2009
Naples, FL, USA
headbanger_jib headbanger_jib Hi Jibran, the first iteration of our website is live (link in the signature). Please take a look. We've probably used about a dozen of your photos so far. Your acknowledgement is on the "Imagery" page. LMK what you think, especially if you have any objections or suggestions. Thank you so very, very much!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store