hey all-

lemme paint a picture.
300 gallon aquarium
18 inch silver arowana (sarah)
19 inch clown knife (tony)
8 inch bichir (everton)
8 inch giant gourami (margo)

here's what's up.
everybody in that tank gets along. no problems. all is well. UNTIL. all wasn't well, and margo, (GG) started being kind of a dick to Tony (clown knife)
NOW. We'd all witnessed chasing happening. but thought nothing of it. I knew eventually he'd turn around and she would learn her lesson. and so he did. Somebody messed her up pretty good. nothing serious just a couple scales. You could tell there had been a "scuffle". okay, cool. End of the drama, right? no. she just kept truckin. I come home a night later, she's missing parts of her tail (like... large parts. shaped suspiciously like a clown knife mouth) missing more scales. bad enough for me to start to consider other options. next day, she's starting to get a little infected. I pull her from the tank, and put her in QT and start medication. Chances are good that Margo will be finding a new home shortly. HOWEVER. that leaves my tank with nothing visible but an arowana. everything else is bottom dwelling and nocturnal. Thats a big tank to look like it only has one fish in it. So I ask now. Any suggestions?
*DO KEEP IN MIND THESE FISH ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AGGRESSIVE BUT ARE ACTUALLY SNOWFLAKES***

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store