Fishing for Tigers, Payara, and Golden Dorado

Bassjedi

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2006
Houston
Not fish I would keep in my tank, but I love fishing for all of them. Here are a couple Tigerfish I caught in Zambia last week, some Payara from Colombia/Venezuela back in Feb, and some Golden Dorado from Argentina in April. If anyone is really into fishing and wants to read the full detailed reports, you can find them here:
smBarotseBigTiger.jpgBarotseTiger11.jpgBarotseTiger5.jpgBarotseTiger3.jpgBarotseTiger10.jpgBiggestPayara.jpgPayara2.jpgPayara13.jpgPayara12.jpgDorado22.JPEGDorado33.jpgDorado8.jpgDorado10.jpg

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
Just been looking on your web page, I'm not interested in fishing but the pictures of the fish are stunning. I keep Payara and a tiger fish so have an interest. The colours are amazing on the river caught fish

Reactions: jjohnwm

Bassjedi

Dovii
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2006
Houston
Just been looking on your web page, I'm not interested in fishing but the pictures of the fish are stunning. I keep Payara and a tiger fish so have an interest. The colours are amazing on the river caught fish
If you are just looking for pics of different fish, the Freshwater section of the trophy gallery has a lot. Many of them are kept in aquariums. Personally I have Peacock Bass and Arowana in my 650g.

Reactions: Simonas

Simonas

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2008
Wirral, UK
I have a good nose through thanks. I love the dorado the colours are so vibrant and is there a more sinister looking fish face than a large dorado!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Why you're like a real life Jeremey Wade,awesome photos!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store