Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
So who would be interested in one?

I am thinking it may just go up for auction.. :drool: I want it for myself!

Tommorow is going to be like an early christmas.. :headbang2 Look forward to plenty of pics!

Macana tigre.jpg

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
I'll take him for sure, provided he's under $500, lol. :D

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Peanut_Power said:
How about another one of ur famous $1 aquabid auctions there Miles! :D

Ha! Like the ones people don't pay attention to, and rare fish go for a couple bucks? No way! Aquabid is for tetras and breeder fish, not exotic monsters..

Dan, I'd love to get this guy to you ;) Let me see how he comes in, and then we will talk about price range.. How are the gars? I have a few XL Flash Zebra Juruense's on the way, some Ornate Pimelodus, and P. Niger. 20+ Rays, some Rare Plecos, and a gaggle of Tetras.. Maybe you can start talking to people, and get a group order going..

Let me know ;)

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
The gars are doing well, but I think a bigger shoal of them would cooler, LOL, so if you have some more I'd like them too. And I have a contact that'll be in my area that was wanting gars but dosn't have a very big tank (around 50 gallons), so I think I'll try to talk him into some B. maculata instead. :D I would be very interested in the flash zebra jur, I've been looking for one, lol. :D

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Oh yeah, and the parrot's doing great too. She's pretty funny, when I put my face next to the tank she flares out all of her fins then charges the glass, LOL. :lol:

Waldo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2005
Spokane WA
Keep your eye's peeled. this one has enough publicity already it might go up for auction. BTW Dan. I was examining the gars and noticed we have two sp. one with a red tail and spots on the side, the adipose and dorsal are closer to the caudule and the other has a normal tail a stripe and the dorsal and adapose are the opposite.

BGG

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
Yeah, there are several species of them that usually come in mixed together, usually C. maculata and C. strigata, but there are a couple others... I noticed some strigata in my batch, I think that two of them were. Pics would help in IDing for sure. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store