Flight Attendant Says Overweight Passenger Forced Her To Wipe His Behind!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Talk about being offended.
An overweight passenger aboard a Taiwanese airliner forced fight attendants to remove his pants so he could use the toilet....then wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure according to reports.
At about two hours into the flight the sicko,who is confined to a wheelchair informed the staff that he needed assistance in using the lavoratory.
"I felt that as a flight attendant,removing a passenger's clothing and underwear was beyond my responsibilities" the attendant said during a press conference.
"I told him that I could not help him but he started yelling.He told me to get in there or he would releive himself on the floor".
"As the man's genitals were exposed one of my colleagues brought a blanket which I tried to use to cover the man's modesty".The man angrily slapped away the blanket and he also insisted that the bathroom door be kept open so that he could breathe".
The women managed to keep the door closed but then the man refused to come out of the bathroom unless the attendants wiped his buttocks after he was finished doing his business.The attendants refused at first but they then gave in to the disgusting request in order to get the man to come out of the bathroom.
The man began making moaning sounds and giving instructions on how to properly wipe him at one point he even accused the woman of not doing so and he ordered her to wipe him again.
Finally,the man told the woman that she could pull up his pants.
flt.jpg
The attendant.
flt2 (1).jpg
.....and the slob.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Talk about being offended.
An overweight passenger aboard a Taiwanese airliner forced fight attendants to remove his pants so he could use the toilet....then wipe his butt as he moaned in pleasure according to reports.
At about two hours into the flight the sicko,who is confined to a wheelchair informed the staff that he needed assistance in using the lavoratory.
"I felt that as a flight attendant,removing a passenger's clothing and underwear was beyond my responsibilities" the attendant said during a press conference.
"I told him that I could not help him but he started yelling.He told me to get in there or he would releive himself on the floor".
"As the man's genitals were exposed one of my colleagues brought a blanket which I tried to use to cover the man's modesty".The man angrily slapped away the blanket and he also insisted that the bathroom door be kept open so that he could breathe".
The women managed to keep the door closed but then the man refused to come out of the bathroom unless the attendants wiped his buttocks after he was finished doing his business.The attendants refused at first but they then gave in to the disgusting request in order to get the man to come out of the bathroom.
The man began making moaning sounds and giving instructions on how to properly wipe him at one point he even accused the woman of not doing so and he ordered her to wipe him again.
Finally,the man told the woman that she could pull up his pants.
View attachment 1356186
The attendant.
View attachment 1356187
.....and the slob.

No no no I would have been fired.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Jebus... Kind of makes me glad I'm not a flight attendant after reading that.

That poor woman..

If that man is incapable of cleaning himself, why was he traveling alone? Granted there wasn't much (any) info given about that but I can't help but wonder...

I dunno, that's messed up. :headshake

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Jebus... Kind of makes me glad I'm not a flight attendant after reading that.

That poor woman..

If that man is incapable of cleaning himself, why was he traveling alone? Granted there wasn't much (any) info given about that but I can't help but wonder...

I dunno, that's messed up. :headshake
LOL,no idea but it seems that the guy has a bit of a history with that airline.Staff members claim that he defacated on himself during a flight back in May.

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
LOL,no idea but it seems that the guy has a bit of a history with that airline.Staff members claim that he defacated on himself during a flight back in May.
Purposely? If so that's wrong.. Just, eww...

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store