MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati

Daniel36

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hawaii
That is one lumpy boy ? I love the lumpy kok but you should probably get that checked out ?
He seems pretty normal temperament wise, still really active but yes the lumps do concern me. I’m new in the hobby and still have a lot to learn. Any ideas on what I can do to treat it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, he’s a little over 3yrs old now. Thanks ?

Poseidon2.0

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2015
Brooklyn, NY, USA.
Reactions: Bbuckley

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
He seems pretty normal temperament wise, still really active but yes the lumps do concern me. I’m new in the hobby and still have a lot to learn. Any ideas on what I can do to treat it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated, he’s a little over 3yrs old now. Thanks ?
If he’s this old and still has it then it may just be how he is. I’m fairly new to flowerhorn with daisy being my first ever

Reactions: Bbuckley

Rtc/tsn

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Apr 22, 2021
Cincinnati
Nice flowerhorns so far. But here are mine. They aren't as nice as your guys flowerhorn but I'll show.

View attachment 1467383

View attachment 1467384
I’m terrible at Flowerhorn types. Is that like a super red kamfa or something ? I have creative eyes lol. You’re FHs are just as good if not better than the others. Not going to pick favorites (Eddie) but all of them have been gorgeous

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
I’m terrible at Flowerhorn types. Is that like a super red kamfa or something ? I have creative eyes lol. You’re FHs are just as good if not better than the others. Not going to pick favorites (Eddie) but all of them have been gorgeous
You got it right so it's not too complicated. Red Kamfa or Super Red Kamfa is probably what they would call the fish above. It's not complicated because most of the names are not really based on anything besides the general look of the fish and the strain of flowerhorn it's most alike. Many are made up. Some names are made for high quality or popular lines but then those names get used by other people in the market and then the name loses it's significance. For example there is the popular Fireman's Dream Golden Base Flowerhorn that Chris Rounds imports. I have seen my lfs label Golden Base flowerhorns that aren't from the real line as such because that's probably what they ordered them as. So take alot of these names with a grain of salt.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store