Flowerhorn at Thai LFS

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
Cool pics, always nice seeing overseas lfs stock.
You guys pushing silks, I have found them to be the most inbred and genetically weak of all fh strains Ive kept.

Hey, the reflection of the dude taking pics does not look like an 11 year old ethnic thai as youve described yourself, actually looks a little like me, hairdo included.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Cool pics, always nice seeing overseas lfs stock.
You guys pushing silks, I have found them to be the most inbred and genetically weak of all fh strains Ive kept.

Hey, the reflection of the dude taking pics does not look like an 11 year old ethnic thai as youve described yourself, actually looks a little like me, hairdo included.
Er, ummm, Sawasdee kap!
(but to be fair I only described myself as 11 yr. old, never ethnic Thai, I'm white as rice :) )

In any case I did forget to ask you all to plz excuse the reflections, not ideal lighting in the shops.

Interesting point about Thai Silks though, wasn't really aware of that, thx for sharing. That said, I'm kind of in the same boat as RD, I'm not sure if I would really get another FH after my current beauty passes on (but if I did it would also be a Kamfa, which I prefer over both Thai Silks and ZZ's).

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
Well I guess I can forgive your catfishing as Im remembing the context, man those two guys really sucked haha.

Silks are beautiful fish they are just weak. Im guessing because they breed true 100% and people are generally lazy amd greedy so they keep breeding siblings.

Reactions: islandguy11
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store