Flowerhorn

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
This flowerhorn male or female and what type
Hi Rivin and welcome to the forum. MFK is divided into many different sub-forums, for different types of fish, freshwater, saltwater, health issues, etc. So this sub-forum and MonsterFishKeepers' Award and Nomination sub-forum which you posted this same question to really aren't great places for your query -- you'll get a much better response if you go to the more appropriate Flowerhorn, Blood Parrots and Other Hybrids sub-forum: https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/forums/flowerhorn-blood-parrots-and-other-hybrids.253/

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
It should grow to find its sex
I think they're just born that way and have no choice but what do I know... Anyway, as per above posts, this is the wrong sub-forum buddy...this sub-forum is called "Support & Defend Monsterfishkeepers.com" -- which really has absolutely nothing to do with Flowerhorns.

Fishflyer

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2018
I think they're just born that way and have no choice but what do I know... Anyway, as per above posts, this is the wrong sub-forum buddy...this sub-forum is called "Support & Defend Monsterfishkeepers.com" -- which really has absolutely nothing to do with Flowerhorns.
Looks like it might be a Red Dragon, and the slight beginning of a nuchal hump could be indicative of a male.

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Looks like it might be a Red Dragon, and the slight beginning of a nuchal hump could be indicative of a male.
Dude, did you actually read my post (and the previous post) -- about this being the WRONG sub-forum to post about Flowerhorn??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store