Follow the rules, or you risk losing the Marketplace

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
It’s posts like these that make me really miss the vintage MFK. Nowadays, it’s over-patrolled and threads are shut down at the first hint of disagreement. #makeMFKfunagain :)
The world has changed and mfk with it. There a lot of policing now online all over cause people these days. Make a threat online and FBI with local law enforcement can show up at your house to pay a visit it’s that easy if someone wants to report it. Then if something happens you got them digging into the site activity for court crap to see if they can be held liable for not policing members etc. People just can’t have a disagreement without someone losing their $hit nowadays and people trying to push their beliefs.

Reactions: mrrobxc

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
It's a fish forum for F's sake. I think some people forget what this site was/is supposed to be about. Be happy that you still have one to converse on where we can all share our opinions and experiences.

jsodwi

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2005
south of heaven
Yea I can’t even find a monster fish for sale anymore on this site and where’s all the rays that MFK used to be flooded with.? We need a change. If you don’t keep monster fish go use aquaria central. If you want to be a cyber bully then go play on FB We need ECZS back on here. A serious vendor with all the goods

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
We need ECZS back on here. A serious vendor with all the goods
Is he still in business? I haven't seen any listings on Aquabid.I drove out to his facility years ago but I'll be damned if I can remember where it is now lol.

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
If you don’t keep monster fish go use aquaria central.
…. and kiss MFK good bye forever. Monster fish is what started this site, but it sure as hell isn't what built it, or maintained it for all these years. The days of JDM are long gone. So instead of wishing for what will never be, embrace the new MFK and help build on that.

Admin and mod are not paying jobs. These people are volunteers. Let's respect that. I've no problem with blunt but fair language and crystal clear messages. I value my time and Chicx's time. Curtness is sweet when it is clear, as was this case, IMHO.

Well said, Viktor. I also didn't see anyones User ID being singled out in the initial post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store