Food

RD.

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
May 9, 2007
Northwest Canada
If you can get them to eat a pellet that includes veg in it it wouldnt be bad but other then that its up to you. Fat content in tilapia May be less then the masivore.
According to the Massivore ingredient list posted on the manufacturers website, it contains seaweed, and spirulina algae. http://www.hikariusa.com/wp/diets/massivore-delite/

INGREDIENTS

Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, potato starch, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).

My bass are mostly being fed strictly massivore pellets. Should I feed them shrimp or tilapia also or I should stick with massivore pellets.
If they are doing well on that diet, I would personally stay the course. They are already getting all the nutrients they require from the pellets. Like all nutrient dense foods, just be careful about overfeeding. Good luck.

Reactions: twentyleagues

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
According to the Massivore ingredient list posted on the manufacturers website, it contains seaweed, and spirulina algae. http://www.hikariusa.com/wp/diets/massivore-delite/

INGREDIENTS

Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, potato starch, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).

If they are doing well on that diet, I would personally stay the course. They are already getting all the nutrients they require from the pellets. Like all nutrient dense foods, just be careful about overfeeding. Good luck.
Cool didnt know that. Carnivore and the massivore have been banned in my house because of odor.

cigars

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 3, 2011
northern va
My bass are mostly being fed strictly massivore pellets. Should I feed them shrimp or tilapia also or I should stick with massivore pellets.
I feed my bass a variety of foods, massivore, hikari food sticks, tilapia, shrimp, mussels, crawlers. Once they get big feeding strictly massivore gets expensive so I mix it up and feeding meaty foods seems to help with water clarity at least in my tank.

yzf450motoxrider

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 15, 2009
CT
I feed massivore exclusively. The 2.2 bag lasts 6 weeks. I tried getting them on silversides mullet but only one will take them and the silver dollars get to them and make a mess so I gave up. Massivore it is.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store