For Sale | 16 inches Albino silver arowana $438 | $438 | bedok nt ave 3 | Pickup Only

ernest

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 10, 2007
tropical island in asia
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
16 inches Albino silver arowana $438
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
bedok nt ave 3
Pickup or Able to Deliver?:
Pickup Only
Description:
16 inches Albino silver arowana for sale $438 view self colllect with own bag at bedok north ave 3
Hp 92720545
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

rescator

Feeder Fish
Apr 16, 2018
Dear costumer, I offer good quality dumps for sale both track 1 and 2 with pin.
My products include but not limited to VISA, MC, AMEX, CHASE, PAYPAL etc. All dumps are first hand we do not resale dumps.
Providing the highest approval rates good quality of dumps from USA, EU, CANADA for 2 years I always satisfy my costumer all over the world.
Why sell dumps with pin?
That's the way we get our dumps so we sell them as is.
Cause my professional skimmers and POS terminal provide a lot so I sell them.
Conditions

We do not negotiate or send test and do not waste our time if you do not have any money, We are legit and honest dumps seller and all my prices are final, CVV are checked and make sure they work before we sell them. I can guarantee 90% and more good quality dumps anything under 90% we'll replace but you'd be surprise how good our goods are add me on

Telegram:mad:areaco

rescator

Feeder Fish
Apr 16, 2018
Dear costumer, I offer good quality dumps for sale both track 1 and 2 with pin.
My products include but not limited to VISA, MC, AMEX, CHASE, PAYPAL etc. All dumps are first hand we do not resale dumps.
Providing the highest approval rates good quality of dumps from USA, EU, CANADA for 2 years I always satisfy my costumer all over the world.
Why sell dumps with pin?
That's the way we get our dumps so we sell them as is.
Cause my professional skimmers and POS terminal provide a lot so I sell them.
Conditions

We do not negotiate or send test and do not waste our time if you do not have any money, We are legit and honest dumps seller and all my prices are final, CVV are checked and make sure they work before we sell them. I can guarantee 90% and more good quality dumps anything under 90% we'll replace but you'd be surprise how good our goods are add me on

Telegram:mad:areaco

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store