For Sale | 17" Datnoid | $700 | Newmarket Area | Pickup and Able to Ship

millerkid519

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2015
stratford ontario canada
Ok mike whatever you say. I've made hundreds of deals with hundreds of people yet to hear a complaint. Pretty straight shooting when it comes to business but can't stand tire kickers or people who constantly put something off. If you want it get it. If you need time to get it make a deposit on it. Simple
bills, mortgage, kids, car payments, work, take propriety over other things matt. we don't all have a magic wand to pull money out of thin air like some people seem to do. see you are the kind of guy that cant work with someone on something or spend time to plan it out, you just say screw them and move on that's what pissed me off because we where all supposed to be buddies. as for the 90g, yes I do remember that and you did give it to dave for the tank but on the other hand I did have I 150 here that I was going to cut up for the build and 2x 6x2x1/2 panels here for the build so don't try to make it sound like you saved the day there buddy

Reactions: CANAMONSTER

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
bills, mortgage, kids, car payments, work, take propriety over other things matt. we don't all have a magic wand to pull money out of thin air like some people seem to do. see you are the kind of guy that cant work with someone on something or spend time to plan it out, you just say screw them and move on that's what pissed me off because we where all supposed to be buddies. as for the 90g, yes I do remember that and you did give it to dave for the tank but on the other hand I did have I 150 here that I was going to cut up for the build and 2x 6x2x1/2 panels here for the build so don't try to make it sound like you saved the day there buddy
Never claimed to save the day just pointing out watch what you say when you claim I haven't done s*** for you guys. If anything it would be the other way around. How many tanks have you picked up because of me? Off the top of my head I can think of a 600 gallon, 150 gallon, 2 270 gallons what else?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store