What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
220 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Newmarket Area
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Tank is 7x2x2 hexagon 6 sided tank with stand. Tank is like new 3/4" acrylic less a little over a year old just took off the rest of the protective tape today. Eurobaced aquarium drilled with an overflow. 3 drains I believe 1.5" each would make an amazing reef tank.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_4626.JPG

IMG_4632.JPG

IMG_4635.JPG

M@T!@$

Aimara
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2016
Vancouver
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
220 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Newmarket Area
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Tank is 7x2x2 hexagon 6 sided tank with stand. Tank is like new 3/4" acrylic less a little over a year old just took off the rest of the protective tape today. Eurobaced aquarium drilled with an overflow. 3 drains I believe 1.5" each would make an amazing reef tank.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 1278661

View attachment 1278662

View attachment 1278663
Nice shape
Bump

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
i dont suppose you have any large tanks left?
Yes I have a 330 glass if interested it’s 60x30x42” tall I’m looking for $1000. It’s used. If no interest in that I have a few brand new acrylic tanks for sale in the next few months all ordered from overseas so I will sell them for around the cost of the tank and a part of the shipping fee. 6x4x2 will be no more than $2500 to give perspective on pricing. If still no interest in those this tank is still for sale for $1800 as the sale didn’t fall through

Killduv

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Thank you Matt for the tank and meeting you on Saturday the 10th of June. You are a real gentleman and a scholar. The tank will be up and running soon. Building the stand hopefully by next week. Take care and it was great to do business with you. Would gladly buy from Matt again. Members in the GTA and surrounding areas look no further for getting top quality tanks. Matt is that fella.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Thank you Matt for the tank and meeting you on Saturday the 10th of June. You are a real gentleman and a scholar. The tank will be up and running soon. Building the stand hopefully by next week. Take care and it was great to do business with you. Would gladly buy from Matt again. Members in the GTA and surrounding areas look no further for getting top quality tanks. Matt is that fella.
Thank you so much. Very nice meeting you as well. Best of luck on the build. The old stand made for a nice fire last night here at the house. Keep in touch!

Killduv

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Your Most welcome Matt. Great to meet you as well. Thanks I weatherproofed the wood I bought. Waiting for it to dry then build stand. Work on sump, buff tank, silicone areas needed, fill it up and good to go. Fire hahahahaha. Keep in touch as well.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store