What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
400 Gallon Acrylic full setup
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
London Ontario
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Fish tank is 7'x4'x2', made of 1/2" acrylic so it is nice and light. Drilled in corners with 2" bulkheads and piping so that you can move a lot of water through it. I had stingrays with substrate so the tank does have some scratches, but scratches in acrylic can easily be buffed out. There is a crack in the brace which occurred while relocating, I drilled a relief hole so it doesn't spread, has ran for 4 years since with no issues, and the seams have very little crazing if any. I am getting out of the hobby so I have a lot of extras to give away for free, but full package includes:

Tank as described above
Stand which is 46" tall so the tank sits completely eye level, 4 cabinets for tons of storage underneath
2 lids, they're kinda crappy but do the job of lids
6' T5/T8 dual bulb fluorescent light ballast
2x Deepwater Aquatics BLDC 15 output pumps, fully controllable, max gph 4800 gph, less than 6 months old
65 Watt Emperor Aquatics UV Sterilizer, have an extra bulb for the unit which is $120 alone, ever since running this sterilizer I haven't had a single issue with health of fish in the aquarium, it is rated for tanks over 500 gallon so has extra strength, rarely get any algae, unit is over $850 US new
100 Gallon Sump, has a drip tower filled with bioballs
40 Gallon K1 Reactor with 1.75cuft/50L of K1 media in it, enough to handle the bioload and feeding for any fish you can keep in this size tank
Pondmaster Ap100 air pump to run the K1 reactor, this air pump is used to power full fish rooms, tons of oxygenation
250 Watt heater
Air pump with dual lines and 2 bubble discs
Gravel substrate, its the round gravel and not sharp, holds beneficial bacteria well
All the plumbing to make the tank run
Some magnet cleaners, scrubbers, test kits, misc aquarium stuff that has accumulated over the years, all yours

Selling as a package, not parting anything out. Would recommend coming to see it first, will require a uhaul or several trips with a truck to move. I have a shoulder injury so cannot help you move, bring 2 or 3 competent friends. Located in south London, 5 minutes from 401.View attachment 1302092 View attachment 1302093 View attachment 1302094 20180225_193901.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

20180227_184817.jpg 20180225_193939.jpg 20180225_193931.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store