For Sale | Black Diamond x Leopoldi Stingray Puppies | $1250 | London Ontario | Pickup Only

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
What type of listing is this?:
For Sale
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Black Diamond x Leopoldi Stingray Puppies
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
London Ontario
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup Only
Description:
Born January 10, 2016. 3 Females 4 Males, currently eating chopped earthworms. $1500 per female, $1250 per male. Discount available for pair. Father is a high quality black diamond, mother is a regular p13 Leopoldi. Pictures of parents and more pictures of puppies available upon request. ill be ready to go in 3-5 weeks depending on stability of individual. P/u in London Ontario, not sure about shipping at this point but can look into it.

***2 Females currently on hold***

20160110_142248.jpg
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
3 Male rays remaining, shipping is now available. Will post update video soon.

JoshuaJ

Feeder Fish
Apr 14, 2016
Temiskaming Shores
Hey there! Just wanted to say how much I love these guys, very nice!
I'm wondering if you'll be breeding in the future ? I'm going to be moving and would love to buy a pair down the road sometime in 2016.

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Hey there! Just wanted to say how much I love these guys, very nice!
I'm wondering if you'll be breeding in the future ? I'm going to be moving and would love to buy a pair down the road sometime in 2016.
Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. I have another litter due end of may-early june, however there seems to be a bit of a "line" forming for pairs, however how serious these people are is yet to be determined. The males I have right now are top notch, however if the timing doesn't work out for you keep an eye out for another ad early June, or maybe an update to this ad, I am not sure. I will do my best to remember to send you a message and let you know whats available. Thanks! This will be my last litter for a while because I have to give mama a bit of a break and am having trouble locating a male to breed with my other female.

JoshuaJ

Feeder Fish
Apr 14, 2016
Temiskaming Shores
Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. I have another litter due end of may-early june, however there seems to be a bit of a "line" forming for pairs, however how serious these people are is yet to be determined. The males I have right now are top notch, however if the timing doesn't work out for you keep an eye out for another ad early June, or maybe an update to this ad, I am not sure. I will do my best to remember to send you a message and let you know whats available. Thanks! This will be my last litter for a while because I have to give mama a bit of a break and am having trouble locating a male to breed with my other female.
Alright! Im not so much serious about a pair of its not possible. I could settle for just one. I'll message you when I'm seriously looking to buy and see what you have going on at the time! Cheers

Reactions: davenmandy

davenmandy

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2012
Alright! Im not so much serious about a pair of its not possible. I could settle for just one. I'll message you when I'm seriously looking to buy and see what you have going on at the time! Cheers
Hi Joshua, I have one more available just so you know. Pick of the litter too, guy is absolutely a stunner, I always try to keep the best one to the end cuz I like seeing him in my tank haha. Anyway he is ready to go, no pressure I just try to get back to people in order as sometimes there is a bit of a wait. I will still msg you next litter if anything. Cheers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store