Apr 20, 2018
Price
Region
Northern California
State
California
Pickup or shipping
Pickup only
I'll be cleaning out a Koi pond in San Jose soon and need to rehome about 50-100 of these little 6" black Goldfish(Koimet?). Local hobbyists are welcome to take a few home as pets or to use as live feeders. Free if it's only a few but I might consider charging a few bucks if you're taking several of them.

If anybody knows any tropical fish stores that would take the entire bundle for possibly some store credit please let me know. That would make things much easier for me.

nishikigoi21

Feeder Fish
Apr 20, 2018
Mods please delete this thread since there's no way for me to edit my post(the price)

Apparently these go for $30 at the store and even around $15 on Craigslist...lol

Pix Pix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2017
I have no interest in the fishes. I just want let you know that goldfish koi hybrids are just large growing dark goldfish looking fishes without whiskers that are not what pond people want. They just eat up the food and dirty up the water. They actually cross breed them that way in the farm to increase the size and fast growth rate of the silver carp for the Asian food fish markets. The regular carp don’t have a commercial value as opposed to the silver carp value (by the pound). If they were red or orange, they would have value.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store