Lima Shovelnose Cat
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Zephyrhills, FL
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Good Afternoon Everyone!

Sorry for my first post being one that is in the marketplace as I've lurked on here for some time, and have enjoyed many of the build threads, and discussions. BUT...

A friend of mine had a stroke, and sadly needs to shut down a large chunk of his 130 tank plus fish room due to partial paralysis from the stroke, and other health issues that are complicating his recovery. He's asked me to assist in clearing out what I can. In one of his 55 gallon display tanks there is a ~13" (trying to be conservative here) Lima Shovelnose Cat. I asked him what he wants for it, and he said to "just rehome it. Preferably to someone with a pond, it needs a bigger tank!" I agree.

He's big, as in while I was just over there trying to inventory the fishroom for the swap meet next weekend I was looking at him, and realized his tail was on the floor of the 55 towards the middle, and his nose was over halfway up the side of the back of the tank. I won't ship him due to his size, but if you're nearby, or in the area, he's free if you can give him a decent home. Pretty mellow for such a large fish. He was being housed with a pair of huge pleco's. a bullhead cat, and a few cory cat's.

The bull head is about ~8" and available as well.

Sorry I can't get worthwhile photos of either. My phone camera absolutely sucks.

Thanks again!

Gene​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store