Status
Not open for further replies.

fletchercrandall

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
Peabody MA
Hello,

I have a 1 year old South American Red Tailed Catfish that is speedily outgrowing my 125 gallon tank. He is currently around 14 inches in length and 4 inches thick.

I would like to see him go to a good home. I'm interested in finding someone who has a very large tank and has experience. Please keep in mind that he would need to be in an aquarium with suitable tankmates as well.

If you're interested, please contact me. I would love to chat with you and want to see pics of your current aquarium setup where you might be thinking of moving the red tail into.

The person with the largest tank and best setup will get him.

BTW he has a great personality, will eat right out of your hand.

Thank you,
Fletcher

Email: fletchercrandall@comcast.net

DSC_0581.jpg

DSC_0550.jpg

DSC_0559.jpg

DSC_0586.jpg

DSC_0549.jpg

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Pm rottbo, he would take it if you can ship.

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
I'll take him. Let me just see what day I can get there I'll pm you asap!

RedTigrinus

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2005
MA
Dont have pics because I dont own a digi camera. But right now he would go in one of our180s until the pond that me and my dad are building is finished. We have a 25" TSN that needs more space so it shouldnt be long before its done. We have the supply we just have to build it. Big SA cats are what I'm good at so he'd be in good hands. If you need a reference from a person that I've taken fish from before just ask Bawb2u(you might have a better chance finding him on WW). He is also in mass and I have taken a few of his fish. I'll see what I can do as far as pics go. The pond we are building will be 12x8x4 in our basement. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

fletchercrandall

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
Peabody MA
240 would probably hold him over for a yr or two. Do you have any pictures of it?

Again like the post said I am giving him away! :woot:

All i am asking in return is that he goes to the best home possiable.

What I am looking from you is Pictures of your aquarium and how long you have been a hobbiest for.

He is going to go, so tell me why I should give him to you and again please provide a picture of your tank/setup.

Email: fletchercrandall@comcast.net

fletchercrandall

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 20, 2006
Peabody MA
He's yours unless some else has a better tank to put my RTC in.

I will give everyone 24 hrs. So by this time tomorrow, 10:30 PM. At which point I will make my decission.

Thank you!
Fletcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store