Fry wiggler questions , unhealthy ?

Gates72ss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2016
w.mass
Ok so my F1 Katale fuelleborni / ob female have been breeding , first time this female held i let her keep it full term and they were gone in my community tank ...Figured that ...

second time i decided to strip her and tumble the eggs after about 12 days ....when they came out i thought they were just eggs until i looked a little closer and they had lil black eyes and tails etc ... aprox 25 of them ...
I tumbled them in a home made tumbler i seen online made out of sponge filter parts , works great but cramped ...So i converted an old brine shrimp hatchery into a new tumbler for them with much more room....
they are swimming on their own or at least jumping up and swimming for a minute then settling back down ...

My question is this ..... about 15 of them look super healthy and strong , constantly trying to swim and their egg sac is getting smaller almost every time i look it seems ..
But their is about 10 that are still alive but just dont look right to me... they are very lethargic and will move when prompted too but otherwise just kinda lay there and their egg sac has developed what i would consider a clear sac around it , white-ish looking sac surrounding the egg yolk itself .....
The others did not look like this and are doing great .. i kinda feel like im answering my own question here but dont want to jump the gun , im hoping to catch a M-cat out of the pack but no guarantees obviously ..I have a under stocked 225g i hope to eventually put a few of these into , at least thats the game plan......

Have you guys seen this before ?
should i cull ?
Give them a few more days ?
I been watching daily , almost hourly but not much has changed , theyre still alive just very lethargic, seem to be developing though , slowly but happening ...

thanks guys for any tips

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Some of the fry may not develop equally and you will possibly have deformities of some so yes cull those especially if you intend to breed to sell.

Gates72ss

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2016
w.mass
ok , ill try to get a picture of what im concerned about ..its the ones that dont move too much have this white sac around the egg sac itself ,,looks white kinda see threw like mucus almost ...
definitely leaning towards a problem with them..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store