FS | 1" Clean 3 bar indo dats | $100 | corona ca | Pickup

m12pinky

Jack Dempsey
May 30, 2016
no, im asking is this a common price for a 1 inch 3 bar. is this the current market price?
It is getting more difficult to get datnoids every year. Anyone who is importing them can control the market value of these datnoids since you rarely see them in fish stores. I wouldnt doubt these 3bar datnoids are going to sell out soon.

No need to say GLWS because its a given that you will.

Reactions: Atomic Dog

RadioKilla

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2008
re
It is getting more difficult to get datnoids every year. Anyone who is importing them can control the market value of these datnoids since you rarely see them in fish stores. I wouldnt doubt these 3bar datnoids are going to sell out soon.

No need to say GLWS because its a given that you will.
really? I find that quite the opposite. I have been seeing a grand influx of small (less than one inch) datnoids in the past few months. Almost every aquarium store in my area (NYC) that sells exotics has them by the hundreds to thousands in the past 2 months selling for as little as $5 each. They are indos, and look like a mix of 3 and 4 bars. I have also been seeing a recent dramatic increase in adult indos for sale as well. There seems to be a renewed interest with dats this year, but i cant they are getting harder to get, more they are more available than ever.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
re

really? I find that quite the opposite. I have been seeing a grand influx of small (less than one inch) datnoids in the past few months. Almost every aquarium store in my area (NYC) that sells exotics has them by the hundreds to thousands in the past 2 months selling for as little as $5 each. They are indos, and look like a mix of 3 and 4 bars. I have also been seeing a recent dramatic increase in adult indos for sale as well. There seems to be a renewed interest with dats this year, but i cant they are getting harder to get, more they are more available than ever.
It comes down to the seller's knowledge of what is currently selling well in the market.In some areas a premium is placed on three bar indos as they have become "the poor man's ST".Luckily that is not yet the case in my fish store travel zone as there are three bars to be found in the tanks full of little indos if one has the eye and the time to pick them out.

Reactions: Atomic Dog

Atomic Dog

Banned
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2018
re

The key words are “mixed of 3 or 4 bar” suppliers are plucking out the high quality 3 bars before sending to suppliers . Go ahead and look through those hundreds or thousands of dats and find one with the quality of these and I’ll be glad to take them off your hands. Thanks for the bump though guys .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store