FS | Emergency sell, risk of being homeless Wolves & others. | $100 | Fountain Valley | Pickup

Rukusbelow

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2010
LaLa Land
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Emergency sell, risk of being homeless Wolves & others.
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Fountain Valley
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
had to sell all my property, and my fish are last to go. It kills me to let them go but i'm really on the brink of being homeless atm & theres no other way. From the bottom of my heart please to you fellow hobbyist This is the lowest i've been in my life. I need to find my babies a new home & of course some cash to rent a room in the next 2 weeks or so otherwise ill probably have to find a nice cozy wall somewhere on the street to sleep. I gave almost all my money to the owner of the resendency & have less then 2 weeks to find a place. Due to the all the stress, physical/verbal abuse i had to endure all these years in my current resendency, i've made up my mind. Been laid off for months now working odd jobs just to get by, atm i have 26 dollars in my pocket after i paid the owner & my bills, good enough for lunch and dinner i suppose :) trying to be positive, thanks in advance guys & gals. gotta go back to work.

12-13" my pride & joy hoplias curupira $200

11" hoplias lacerdae From Fugupuff - $200

12-13" Hoplias intermedia/lac? - $200

x4 12" hoplerythrinus unitaeniatus/ Gold wolves - $200 each or $600 for all 4.

12-13" super stable 4bar symmetrical indo dat - $250

12-13" super stable oddball 4bar/splitbar indo dat - $200

5" Tor Putitora - $80

12" W/C polypterus Koliba $180

12-13" Guinea polypterus endli - $150

12-13" polypterus Ornate - $100

12-13" My second pride & joy Crenicichla Lenticulata - $250 what i paid for

9-10" crenicichla saxatilis - $70

Will post up Tanks and equipment after stock has been rehomed.

heres a link to my old post with most of the stock pictures, at work so my time is limited. https://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/...g-geo-40-socal-fountain-valley-pickup.692210/

Txt for pictures 714-851-3806​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: Cowturtle

mulgogijari

Exodon
MFK Member
Aug 27, 2016
hope tomm is brighter day.

not familiar with care for most of these fish but if you can PM me the equipment you will have i may buy some and prepay for them and pick up after you sell your fish

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
sorry to hear bro.
Any cube tanks or similar in size?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store