FS | Geophagus mirabilis Aripuana - 3"+ Free Shipping | $175.00 | Cypres (Houston), Texas | Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonese4

Gambusia
Apr 10, 2017
I'd like to get a Group of them here. What do you have available? and can we arrange for arrival this friday?

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
I can tell you that I've seen these fish and they are amazing! John has taken incredible care in raising them. You will not be disappointed.
x2 I received one of the pairs and what John calls "juveniles"-LOL. In actuality they're really sub adults IMO. Because he is a true hobbyist with an old school mentality, you'll only get top shelf stuff because he cares. I showed cichlids many years ago. The breeder male he sent me is as good if not better than any Best In Show cichlid I showed back in the day. Purchase without slightest bit of hesitation.

Reactions: jgldsh

Festae Forever

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2007
Palm Springs, CA
I can tell you that I've seen these fish and they are amazing! John has taken incredible care in raising them. You will not be disappointed.
x2 I received one of the pairs and what John calls "juveniles"-LOL. In actuality they're really sub adults IMO. Because he is a true hobbyist with an old school mentality, you'll only get top shelf stuff because he cares. I showed cichlids many years ago. The breeder male he sent me is as good if not better than any Best In Show cichlid I showed back in the day. Purchase without the slightest bit of hesitation.

Reactions: jgldsh

jgldsh

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2015
Cypress (Houston), Texas
I'd like to get a Group of them here. What do you have available? and can we arrange for arrival this friday?
I have over 12 left. These are not schooling fish, really. Get along in groups but will not spawn and pairs that do form will be territorial/semi-aggressive towards the others in the tank.

If you have a 4' tank, 4 fish will do fine, form pairs, and spawn. Can try for 2 M and 2 F, but no guarantees. Can be tricky fish to keep, like good water flow/movement, don't like aggressive fish and do like places to claim/retreat to.

Friday delivery, would require QT/Shipping prep now and shipping overnight on Thursday, don't really want to rush and/or ship on a Thursday, would prefer to ship on a Monday for Tuesday arrival.

For these fish to do well, aside from water movement, territory of their own, appropriate tank makes, is clean tank water (under 40ppm nitrates, 0 ammonia/nitrites). They have been raised in Houston Texas tap water which is 300+KH, about 150GH and 8.4pH.

jonese4

Gambusia
Apr 10, 2017
Having problems contacting you to arrange shipment. So I would like a group of 4 and I need them shipped to Portland Or. to arrive on or before this Friday because I leave for work and won't return for a month or more. I can be reached at Joneserick at frontier d0t c0m. I do hope that we can to some agreement thanks. They'll be going into a 6' 150 pretty much by themselves

Erick

jgldsh

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 5, 2015
Cypress (Houston), Texas
The price for 4 of these had been posted for $175 including all shipping, boxing and handling charges. Overnight shipping averages, for me, $75 via FedEx published rates (FedEx medium priority box, from 77429, 4lbs and you can check shipping prices). We can do $100 plus you pay actual shipping charges if you would like.

Wish I had a better way of getting them to you, always thought that shipping charges were way to high, until I started doing this.

Fish are not hardy like plecos, ground wont work, so overnight is the only way to go with a arrive alive and healthy guarantee.

Order today, get them Tuesday by 4:30 local time, continental US only. References available upon request.

Have a few left and another batch about 2 months away from being sell-able.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store