FS | Monster Peacock Bass | $50-100 | Northern NJ | Pickup

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Are you far from westchester?

Let me guess, you want him to deliver? You have to travel outside of Yonkers more bro. Every post you respond to you're asking for a personal drop off like MFK is funded by Uber.

Fiat4

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2017
Sorry Westchester ny
Let me guess, you want him to deliver? You have to travel outside of Yonkers more bro. Every post you respond to you're asking for a personal drop off like MFK is funded by Uber.
Wow,I just asked how far you are (bro) I have to check the distance to see if it's even worth it,,didn't ask you to deliver them to me,, if you selling things you gonna be asked questions, wow,,good luck with the sell ,bro,, not gonna travel 2 hours to buy fish,, im 25 minuts from monster aquarium, I can buy the same fish ,,was only a question, ,,

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Sorry Westchester ny

Wow,I just asked how far you are (bro) I have to check the distance to see if it's even worth it,,didn't ask you to deliver them to me,, if you selling things you gonna be asked questions, wow,,good luck with the sell ,bro,, not gonna travel 2 hours to buy fish,, im 25 minuts from monster aquarium, I can buy the same fish ,,was only a question, ,,

The OP didn't send that response to you, keep up pay attention.......It was just a regular here that has noticed you're always asking for delivery with everything you're interested in buying. Just pointing out that most transactions there's usually a compromise with meeting up, you just like door to door service and try to entice people with an additional $5-$10 in gas money lol. When someone is interested in buying something, the potential buyer usually does the bulk of the traveling and arrangements. Again the OP DID NOT send that response.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vukmir13

ttamdung

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2012
santa ana, ca
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Monster Peacock Bass
What are your prices?:
50-100
Where are you located?:
Northern NJ
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
I just found out I have to move and need these bass gone ASAP. Bass range from 12" to 28". Fully pellet trained and will eat anything that hits that water. If you love monster fish, these bass are for you!​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

View attachment 1268587

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store