What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Red Festae Pair
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Essington,PA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
A beautiful red Festae pair, young about 1 1/2 years old. They've already produced 3 batches of fry. Male is around "10 and female "6. Down to one tank and must find a good HOME for these gorgeous fish. Male is very feisty and must be separated after sexting. Contact me at 610-675-9919 if interested.View attachment 1233346 View attachment 1233345
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

IMG_1359.JPG

IMG_1357.JPG

IMG_1354.JPG

IMG_1349.JPG

IMG_1358.JPG

IMG_1359.JPG

Ramon Morales

Feeder Fish
Feb 17, 2017
These are top notch festae!. I live in Minnesota... I would totally buy if you shipped.
I never shipped before, I don't know how you go about it. I can always go ask my local pet stores in my neighborhood. I've been breeding different types of cichlids in past,with much success. More out fun and experimentation more than anything else. I'm selling them as pair more so to find them an excellent home rather then profit. They've been together since they were fry, as a way of expanding my hobby. The reason I've down sized and got rid of all my tanks,now I'm basically down to one 90 gallon tank,is because I'll be moving out of state in about year or so. Don't want to have deal with all of tanks at the last minute. When I move, I'm gonna create my own fish room. I rather sell to someone you would appreciate them and give them a good home. They cycle about every 30 to 60 days for mating. My female is still young, but produces a nice amount of fry. I gotta say,I'm very proud of the fry that they collectively have been producing consistently. I've posted some fry that grew within a year and they a amazing. If you could give me some insight on how to ship them SAFELY, I would strongly consider your proposal.Thanx, my name is Ray by the way.

Ramon Morales

Feeder Fish
Feb 17, 2017
I'm interested in some festae fry should they spawn before to find the pair a new home. I'm in the Philly area, so we can meet up somewhere.
Have some fry left swimming around with the pair right now. If you want to come check them out today, I'm free til 8 tonite. I'm not sure how many I have left, but if I had to take guess, I would say around 10 or so. I'm next to the airport in Essington,pa

TheGoldenOne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2016
Philadelphia Area
Have some fry left swimming around with the pair right now. If you want to come check them out today, I'm free til 8 tonite. I'm not sure how many I have left, but if I had to take guess, I would say around 10 or so. I'm next to the airport in Essington,pa
How big are the fry? And want are you looking to get from each? Can you please post pic? I'm definitely interested.

Ramon Morales

Feeder Fish
Feb 17, 2017
How big are the fry? And want are you looking to get from each? Can you please post pic? I'm definitely interested.
Its hard to get some good pics of fry because they're all over the tank,but I think there's about 8 of them left. The bottom 2 pics are in my grow out tank and their older.

IMG_1386.JPG

IMG_1391.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

IMG_1390.JPG

IMG_1392.JPG

IMG_1393.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com