FS | Red Festae Pair | $350.00 | Essington,PA | Pickup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramon Morales

Feeder Fish
Feb 17, 2017
Are you looking to rehome the older festae in the grow out tank? If so, how big are they and rehome fee?
Never gave it a thought. I'm not sure,I'll be home Wensday if you want to come check them out. They are very healthy and looks like a beautiful batch. There's about 4 of them left. If you were interested, you might want to buy all 4. Hopefully you'll get a pair out of them.

TheGoldenOne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2016
Philadelphia Area
Never gave it a thought. I'm not sure,I'll be home Wensday if you want to come check them out. They are very healthy and looks like a beautiful batch. There's about 4 of them left. If you were interested, you might want to buy all 4. Hopefully you'll get a pair out of them.
I would definitely be interested in all 4 if price is reasonable. My schedule is flexible and I could stop by Wednesday to take a look, give me your contact info. I can not private message you since you recently joined MFK.

Ramon Morales

Feeder Fish
Feb 17, 2017
I would definitely be interested in all 4 if price is reasonable. My schedule is flexible and I could stop by Wednesday to take a look, give me your contact info. I can not private message you since you recently joined MFK.
You can call or text anytime after 8:00 am Wensday morning. Contact: (610)675-9919

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store