FS | Rio Magdalena Kronoheros umbriferum growouts | $125 | Martinsburg, WV | Pickup

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Rio Magdalena Kronoheros umbriferum growouts
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Martinsburg, WV
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Posting my group of umbee growouts for sale, as I've finally settled on a male to keep from the group. There are 5 left, smallest around 3.5" up to the 7" range for the largest.

If I had to guess, I'd say there are 3 males and 2 females in this group, but it's hard to tell at these sizes. I can pretty much say for certain the largest one available is a male and also will be stunning. There are a couple of smaller guys that will be amazing when separated from the group to allow for quicker growth.

I don't have a whole lot of pics of the group, but here are a few. Last couple are of my largest male, just to show their genetics and potential at 8" or more. I'd like to sell the group of 5 together just to make it easier, but I can separate them if that's needed as well. PM me for details - pickup/meetup in most of the MD/DC/VA/WV areas. Thanks!

IMG_20180413_212248.jpg IMG_20180501_201733.jpg IMG_20180606_190738.jpg DSC_0028.JPG fullsizeoutput_5.jpeg

RampageRR

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2012
MD/VA/WV
www.youtube.com
I'm willing to split the group up if necessary, although I'd love to find someone to take the group all at once. Please PM me if you're interested in either scenario, or if you have possible trades. Thanks!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store