FS | Shutting down tank fish for sale (MBU puffer Clown knife....) | $100 | Naugatuck, Ct | Pickup

Whyteboy

Feeder Fish
Sep 29, 2016
What type of listing is this?:
FS
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Shutting down tank fish for sale (MBU puffer Clown knife....)
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Naugatuck, Ct
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
As the title says I am going to start to shut down my 220 gallon tank. This will be a running post with updates from time to time on what sells, so pretty much if you see it here its still for sale.

All prices are OBO

Fish for sale:
4-5" MBU puffer $180
12" gar 60$ (fins are nipped but are growing and will grow back)
10-12" Fire eel $60 (hard to tell acutal size he lives in a hole in a large piece of driftwood)
8" Royal pleco $60
5" Royal blue dicus $60
4" Blood pidgeon dicus (i think) $40
(3) 4-5" angel fish $10 each
7-8" Blood parrot $70 (super fat beautiful fish)

Once all the fish are gone I will post the tank, filtration, lighting ect on here.

Not trying to make a fortune off these fish just basically trying to get what I paid for them. Im more interested in seeing them go to a good home.

Pics will follow tonight but you can message me I should have some on my phone for most of them.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
I'm also in Naugatuck. I came by to look at the big tank you was selling last year. I'm interested in the knife

Whyteboy

Feeder Fish
Sep 29, 2016
I think you may have me confused with someone else, but text me at 203-915-1935 and i can send you a pic tonight

Whyteboy

Feeder Fish
Sep 29, 2016
Here are some pics the dicus one is deceiving i will get a better one the blue diamond is a female and has laid eggs several times she is larger than the other one

mbu.jpg

gar.jpg

knife .jpg

parrot.jpg

dicus.jpg

maxmag

Feeder Fish
Apr 4, 2017
Man I would love to take that mbu off of your hands could you possibly ship it text me 562-565-0828

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
Free bump for a cool guy with nice set up. Fish look healthy and well taken cared for.

Whyteboy

Feeder Fish
Sep 29, 2016
Mostly blood worms occasionally he will go for krill, shrimp, or some other scraps in the tank. shookONES shookONES

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store