What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Aquaclear 200/50 casing.
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
San Diego CA, 92117
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Hey all. So ants freaking attacked the crap out of my filter last week and made a big fat nasty nest all up in there for some reason. Thought I had them all cleaned out but after cleaning the vinegar and baking soda off I had to throw the motor away for this aquaclear. I also had to throw away a heater. Ugh. Anyway I'm giving away the casing with the intake FREEEEE since I would rather not trash it. I'd prefer a trade for a teensy something though.

I would order the parts but the sponge filters on my 29 are more than enough. This filter did work very well. I think the part was like 25 bucks. You need the motor and the thing that keeps the intake in place. You will also need media. I did DIY media with old bits from other old junk filters and it worked great. You can take the sponge if you want, it's just part of an azoo sponge filter. It leaves a bit of a gap but should keep most fry out.

The 10 gallon isn't for sale. Maybe it will be soon once I move stuff around.

PS. I'll take any livebearer or cichlid fry, or live plant clippings or other junk if you want to get rid of them too lol. Show me what you got. Or just take it. Whatever lmao.

Also it's now ant free. I MURDERED THEM ALL WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE. I hate ants.
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: Bigfishnut

babychris

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
ca
This would be perfect I have extra motors and stuff for this filter just too far. Do you ever come in the LA area?

FishNCash

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2009
Earth
Try Terro liquid ant baits. Works great! Wish you were closer. I have an ac50 and could use spare.

Reactions: GamerChick5567

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
This would be perfect I have extra motors and stuff for this filter just too far. Do you ever come in the LA area?
Sorry but I have no plans up there probably for a long time haha. Might be headed to oc sunday night or monday morning for memorial day stuff though.

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
Bump. Long beach would be too far. Parents are in orange. Not sure on the plan yet but probably we will be leaving early in the morning tomorrow. If you live near orange and want to get rid of a fish for the case I can bring a bucket and take it on the way home at night. Lol.

phyl

Jack Dempsey
Mar 20, 2011
orange county
Bump. Long beach would be too far. Parents are in orange. Not sure on the plan yet but probably we will be leaving early in the morning tomorrow. If you live near orange and want to get rid of a fish for the case I can bring a bucket and take it on the way home at night. Lol.
I have a albino common pleco that is about 2-3 inches if you would like to trade for the case. Im located in anaheim. I could meet you 714-588-8005

Reactions: GamerChick5567

GamerChick5567

Dovii
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2016
Tustin, CA
Can't today. Already picking up a different fish and on the way without the filter haha.

I could use another plec though to grow out in the 125. ( If it's common I'll be upgrading the 125 to a 300 or so in the next year) Let me know if you still have him next weekend. I will be up again to give my friend kitchen crap from spring cleaning.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store