fully stocked 300 gallon $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
whats up fellas. ladies. i got that beautiful 300 i have in my gallery that i said id never sell up for $600. all the aquascaping. fish. filter. lights. im in san diego. someone take it off my hands it has some nice dovii afew devils a few fh's and buttikoferi, a pike, female festae, nice synspilum. LET me know hndared24@aol.com im in san diego.

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
in the gallery. i dont know how to load them in here. maybe TRUST will read this and be so kind as to load em up for us so everyone doesnt have to go hunting. matter of fact ill post some new ones tonight, in the way it will look when you come to take it down. see ya all soon with new pics.!!!!!!

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
rallysb1tch said:
Man, I would love to have that. I wish we lived closer.
Hey rallysb1tch I tried to PM you but you can't recieve them.

I live in Iniana what part are you in?

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
CentralMayhem said:
whats up fellas. ladies. i got that beautiful 300 i have in my gallery that i said id never sell up for $600. all the aquascaping. fish. filter. lights. im in san diego. someone take it off my hands it has some nice dovii afew devils a few fh's and buttikoferi, a pike, female festae, nice synspilum. LET me know hndared24@aol.com im in san diego.

PIKE? OOOOOOOO!! What species? Pictures? Festae as well! you willin to split up the fish?! Or is it a whole package kinda dealyo?

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
whole package. needs to go because i have to move and have nowhere to put it. i went to take pics of it tonight, but the camera was empty in the battery department so ill post some tomorrow. it is in san diego only. i wont ship it. if anyone knows someone in so cal let them know as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store