g tile adult size?

cudamaster13

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
southern california
have a brackish moray and will be uping sg this weekand to higher brackish but will be getting a salt tank soon was just wondering how long and tall they get and if he will be able to get along with a chain and jewel moray?

cudamaster13

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
southern california
cudamaster13;4937728; said:
have a brackish moray and will be uping sg this weekand to higher brackish but will be getting a salt tank soon was just wondering how long and tall they get and if he will be able to get along with a chain and jewel moray?
found out they get to about 24 inches but would mine be able to get along with two eels mentianed above?

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
will most likely get along with the chain, as for the jewel, it depends, some people have really nast jewel morays (I had one solo for about a year, couldn't keep anything with it)

cudamaster13

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
southern california
i was planning on getting a jewel but i would also be houseing it with a epaulet or bamboo shark and a naso tang chain moray and blacktip grouper as well as the gtile eventually if the jewel is going to be a prob wat is another simaler looking and sized eel that would get along?

Cichlaholics Anonymous

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 23, 2006
Miami, Florida
You can try it, I've mixed eels successfully before, and worth a shot as long as the size difference is not too much. The real issue is incompatibility with the sharks

cudamaster13

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2008
southern california
Cichlaholics Anonymous;4968145; said:
You can try it, I've mixed eels successfully before, and worth a shot as long as the size difference is not too much. The real issue is incompatibility with the sharks
incompatability as in 2 sharks or just one with the eels?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store