Gettin Read To Go To Some LFS!!

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Well, I guess they aren't local, have to drive over an hour to get to them....but I have family in the town where they are so its not that bad. Anyway, they called me on Friday and told me that they got me in a larger pbass....7 to 8" at a really good price...so I am AT LEAST gonna go check it out.....but probably won't be able to resist it and end up gettin it...hehe. They also got in some pike cichlids...probably Xingu I so i'm not horribly interested...but still kewl to look at. Anyway, hopefully I'll find other goodies! Smile! Talk to yaz all when i get back! WEEE! I'M GOIN TO PET STORES! YEAH BABY!! Anywho, Happy Trails,
Jer

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
take pics

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Aight, so i got the pbass, not sure if its mono or ocellaris though...aunry bugga...10 seconds in the tank and its already givin **** to the other cichlids...kinda funny to watch. Great fish though!! The pikes were lookin pretty crappy...small and looked a little malnurished....they were indeed xingu I...there were only two of them though. So i let them slide...lol. BTW....my sister picked up a tank for me at a garage sale on Saturday....well she told me the dimensions of it and it sounded like a 55gal....not bad.....well...i get there and its a freakin 125!! LOL! She picked it up for $20!! :D :D :D!! aight....just sharin...:D

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
Peanut_Power said:
Aight, so i got the pbass, not sure if its mono or ocellaris though...aunry bugga...10 seconds in the tank and its already givin **** to the other cichlids...kinda funny to watch. Great fish though!! The pikes were lookin pretty crappy...small and looked a little malnurished....they were indeed xingu I...there were only two of them though. So i let them slide...lol. BTW....my sister picked up a tank for me at a garage sale on Saturday....well she told me the dimensions of it and it sounded like a 55gal....not bad.....well...i get there and its a freakin 125!! LOL! She picked it up for $20!! :D :D :D!! aight....just sharin...:D
God I hate you, and your good luck. :grinyes:
I want Tims 240...:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store