USA
Big boy!

Reactions: tlindsey

audiction

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2014
My Fish Room
i don't have FB so thanks for sharing this....dang that video is too short:(. is that the only vid he posted? that looks like a 20 incher huh? this is what i have been saying since before...give the manueli a really big tank and it will patrol the whole tank endlessly and it'll get very aggressive as well. it is probably the most active serrasalmus specie out there given a very huge home.

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
Dang that things worth some coin!

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
i don't have FB so thanks for sharing this....dang that video is too short:(. is that the only vid he posted? that looks like a 20 incher huh? this is what i have been saying since before...give the manueli a really big tank and it will patrol the whole tank endlessly and it'll get very aggressive as well. it is probably the most active serrasalmus specie out there given a very huge home.
Only video that was posted. I doubt it’s 20in but probably up there. Probably imported large and grown some.

audiction

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2014
My Fish Room
Only video that was posted. I doubt it’s 20in but probably up there. Probably imported large and grown some.
ah ok...thanks bud! he doesn't seem to have small hands so if he combines both hands that's a good 18 inches then there's probably a good 2-3 inch left to cover the whole fish till the end of the tail so my guesstimate is anywhere from 18-20 inches but heck maybe i'm wrong:).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store