Gold Morph Parachromis Managuensis

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
She did a heck of a job hiding the wigglers. I only seen a small pile of them in there and then walked down to this. I swear this downsizing thing is going on the wrong direction! Get rid of 3 and get a couple hundred right back..lol

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
She did a heck of a job hiding the wigglers. I only seen a small pile of them in there and then walked down to this. I swear this downsizing thing is going on the wrong direction! Get rid of 3 and get a couple hundred right back..lol
Congrats! Hopefully you can sale some and the LFS will take some of them.

Reactions: Ozzie73

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
Congrats! Hopefully you can sale some and the LFS will take some of them.
Our LFS here will take all I give...magic word being give...lol. Then sell top dollar. They don't support local breeders.

Reactions: tlindsey

Ozzie73

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2019
Yes some in my area will do the same.
Back where I grew up I found out the LFS that got me started way back when supports local breeders...of course I'm not local anymore...hahaha. They do want a pile of my Carpintis when I road trip it back without a plane next time. Talk about a delivery service...?

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Back where I grew up I found out the LFS that got me started way back when supports local breeders...of course I'm not local anymore...hahaha. They do want a pile of my Carpintis when I road trip it back without a plane next time. Talk about a delivery service...?
Have you ever considered joining a fish club you could sell most of your fry.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Have you ever considered joining a fish club you could sell most of your fry.
The Ohio Cichlid Association rents a hotel every year and club members setup rooms and sell fry mostly Cichlids and Catfish. Also have well known speakers and vendors .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store