Good Deed

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Stopped at one of the lfs in my area and asked the young lady in the fish department did they have anything rare in. So the Manager overhead what I was asking and said nothing rare. So I spotted German Rams and told them they were all males and he asked how could I tell and I politely told them. I also went to pickup General Cure and told them they didn't have any in stock. The manager went over to the their little bagging station grabbed a small fish bag opened up the med cabinet and poured General Cure for their use into the bag and kindly handed the medicine to me. That made my day so I couldn't leave without buying anything. Purchased a Sword plant because I felt that was so great what that man did.

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
nice job! i need to go to my local shops and check on them,

what’s the general cure for? stock or sick fish?

i’d imagine the smaller non commercial shops are hurting a bit...

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
They are hurting indeed. All support we can give will help a lot.
What that guy did was indeed very nice! I hope they continue to exist and thatb they thrive.

Reactions: dr exum

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Wow! I like that in the fish hobby, everybody unites into a big family (tho sappy, It is kinda tru with this website). When I was little, I had a little 5 Gallon aquarium, and they were like "here. This is a good fish for your aquarium". They simply picked the most expensive fish there (A FREAKING SALTWATER TRIGGER!!!!). Of course my dad was like dude. Our aquarium is not saltwater. And when we bought my Beardie, they were like her. Take the one that has a rotting tail. Of course, I did, since I felt bad, but Petco isn't the best for fish and reptiles, is it?

Reactions: dr exum
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store