Good start to 2018

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Well I have mostly cleaned out the space in my basement for my "man cave" with my DIY tank. I started dismantling the wall so I can push it out and make the room bigger. For the first time in my life I took care of the electrical myself...and I'm still here to tell the tale, sweet! A good start to 20018! :).

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Well I have mostly cleaned out the space in my basement for my "man cave" with my DIY tank. I started dismantling the wall so I can push it out and make the room bigger. For the first time in my life I took care of the electrical myself...and I'm still here to tell the tale, sweet! A good start to 20018! :).

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Well, the project just slowed down a bit. I discovered you can hear the drill and saw anywhere in the house when I use it. My son is petrified of the noise, so I have to wait for times when he is gone to take down the existing framing.

Reactions: Mark90

Mark90

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 26, 2017
Well, the project just slowed down a bit. I discovered you can hear the drill and saw anywhere in the house when I use it. My son is petrified of the noise, so I have to wait for times when he is gone to take down the existing framing.
The real rulers of the household.

Reactions: Itsadeepbluesea

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Shouldn't be to tough to solve though, I can either get his mother to take him sledding one day, or possible to one of his little friends house. It really shouldn't take me that long to get down.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store