Got a Buttikoferi

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info

I used to work in this one fish store and I am still friends with my two managers, they called me up and asked me to go watch a boxing match with them like we always do. I was in the area today and went to visit the old store and looking at a 75 gallon in the back this guy was getting his ass handed to him! He was in a 75 with a Jaguar, another Butti, Purple Rose Queen (Flower Horn like hybrid but red), and an Oscar who were all way bigger then him.

So they tell me, since he is beat up, if you want him.. take him! So I did! Sorry for the blurry pictures, took them just to post... will have better pics later today. He is in a 75 right now, and I guess I have no choice now but to get that 180 I was planning on.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
i love them
i had 3 reach the 8" mark then i had to trde them in

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
iheartfishies said:
He's so beat!! :shakehead

Promise me you'll make him big and strong.:)
No! Ill kill him and BBQ his ass! :evil_lol:

Will keep updating with pictures, and he should be going into a 90 gallon in about a month. :)

Caveman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2005
Washington State
Buttikoferi turn into monster Cichlids the ones that I have kept have been some of the most aggressive Cichlids I have ever Owned. Cannot wait to see pics of that guy when he is all healed.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
good luck on you job today

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store