Got Another Butti

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info

Found this guy on Craigslist today and going to go pick him up tomorrow. He is 10" right now and looks a little beat up and really stressed. I am thinking of keeping him for a few days then bringing him to LFS to trade for another fish that would be way more compatable with my guys or pick up some fish food. Free stuff rocks! :p

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Free is GOOD!

spryandspringy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2005
The Lone Star State!
Why doesn't anyone ever give me free fish??? Some guys have all the luck. When I mived to Texas from Washington state almost a year ago, I had to find homes for all of my beloved fishies, including several beautiful and huge African Cichlids. Seems like karma would make it so people would be giving me their fish, huh? :grinno:

Vitaliy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Brooklyn, NY
vitaliy.info
spryandspringy said:
Why doesn't anyone ever give me free fish??? Some guys have all the luck. When I mived to Texas from Washington state almost a year ago, I had to find homes for all of my beloved fishies, including several beautiful and huge African Cichlids. Seems like karma would make it so people would be giving me their fish, huh? :grinno:
If you were in my area I would be able to hook you up with free fish on regular basis...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store