gRAYt times

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I guess the writing's been on the wall..... All the OGs have been getting out. Markets garbage. Lineage is questionable at best. Pup tanks are full cause they aren't selling. I guess it's time.

First breeder should be on the road to their new home tomorrow afternoon.

Quick video of the results of some of the work over the last few years. Don gets credit for breeding one of the bigger Marbles, but the others are from my own cb rays here making them F2s IF I understand the "F" stuff correctly.

Nic

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Oct 8, 2005
outside philly
I guess the writing's been on the wall..... All the OGs have been getting out. Markets garbage. Lineage is questionable at best. Pup tanks are full cause they aren't selling. I guess it's time.

Quick video of the results of some of the work over the last few years. Don gets credit for breeding one of the bigger Marbles, but the others are from my own cb rays here making them F2s IF I understand the "F" stuff correctly.

Some beautiful pups there Could probably put at least 6 in my new tank.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Crazy when you finally take a break from the grind and realize some cool stuff has happened along the way - especially when you're too busy to ever stop and notice things.

IMG_1515.JPG

wednesday13

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
The deep south
Hold out my friend! Things will swing back around one of these days im sure. Ur making we want to relapse with some marbles lol…

Toms.Aquatics

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2022
Omaha, Nebraska

I'm interested in buying a few pups from you

Reactions: CrazyPhishMan

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
I'm interested in buying a few pups from you
Let's make it happen! Already started selling breeders - maybe you could make your own pups!??!!!

Reactions: Toms.Aquatics
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store