GREAT EXPERIENCE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alfon76

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Hi all:

I wanted to post this to share my experience with Alex so far. I have gotten a few fishes here and there from him but in the past few weeks I have been buying from him heavily and my purchases included:

8 New Guinea Dats- 7-8 inches
4 Thin bar Dats- 6.5 inches
1 Wide Bar Dats- 3 inches
2 Odoe pikes- 4 inches

All the fishes arrived perfectly packed and in top shape, not one sign of "datnoid disease", and eating out of the bag.

If Alex has a fish you want you can buy with confidence.

Ivan

michael

Tri-State Fish Hoarder
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Dirty Jersey
Sweet! Good to know!

alfon76

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
Just wanted to update this thread with some other goodies I have gotten from Alex recently, as recent as tonight actually.

I received today 2 boxes from Alex where he shipped me:

2 Pompano Jacks- we'll see how good I do with these.
2 Target fish- never, ever kept them and I fear they will get eaten, LOL.
2 Flounders- Gigantic specimens, Easily 4.5 inches long and about 3 across.
4 Echidna xanthospilus- these eels are amazing. Nothing compares to them and they have gotten me very interested in all the other freshwater morays now.

A few weeks ago Alex also shipped me 1 Echidna xanthospilus as well as 2 of the Leopard New Guinea eels. Arrived in great shape and perfectly alive.

Thanks a bunch for supplying me with such great and rare fishes Alex, I appreciate it.

Ivan

Fish Room Plus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2005
New Jersey
The pleasure was all mine. Dealing with classey people like yourself & other make it all worth while. Wait until next week or 2......fresh water bumble bee groupers, hopefully:headbang2

IMFishHead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2005
Clifton New Jersey USA
I have delt with Alex too. Went to his house to pick up fish. He was very nice and fish were in perfect shape. Got 2 small sturgeons, and 1 small South American Lungfish. Even though months down the road my fish didn't make it because my basement got WAY to hot for sturgeons, I should have bought a chiller. And Lungfish, got out through a small slit by air hose cut away on lid and was "Crispy" the next day. So much for lungs lvivng out of water for long periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store